Thursday, November 25, 2010

Guest Feature: {Christmas Dessert Table}

I thought I would take a little break from our posts on the Country Style Farm Party we recently did to bring you some Christmas Dessert Table Inspiration.

This gorgeous Christmas Dessert table styled by Bird's Party is so crisp and fresh - I can almost taste the peppermint. I'm loving everything about this table. I particularly love that there aren't too many colours - just the red, white and gingerbread brown.

All the printables are available for purchase at http://www.birdsparty.com/

Love the gingerbread man and candy cane garland.








Those swirl lollipops - divine.


Peppermint candycane milk bottles and sweet little gingerbread men...too cute!


Beautiful styling and photography!
Thank you Bird's Party for allowing us to share your gorgeous Christmas Table.
Kx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys!! Such a delight to have our collaboration on these beautiful pages!

    XOXO
    Bird

    ReplyDelete